9.07.2005

I'll be on the radio tomorrow


From now on, I'll be listing my media interviews here. (So that the ad spammers who pretend to read this blog can tune in.)

Tomorrow I'll be talking about a report on a new terrorist offensive targeting Europe, Russia and possibly U.S. -my article on it will be posted tomorrow am.

Intervew schedule tomorrow [EST]:

7:40am WGUF - Naples, Florida Host: Dave Elliott
7:50am WZTK- Greensboro, NC Hosts: Britt and Brad
8:40am KAGM - Albuquerque, NM Host: Larry Ahrens
9:10am KMED - Medford, Oregon Host: Bill Meyer
9:20am WSAU - Wausau, Wisconsin Host: Pat Snyder

And-
Friday, September 9
7:40 WPTF - Raleigh, North Carolina Host: Kevin Miller

Update/additions:

Today 4:30 pm
Marc Bernier Show
WNDB 1150 Daytona Beach, Fl.

I have more media interviews booked for tomorrow. Will post those later.

Posted by Picasa